Why we use deionized water
For years, the industry standard for commercial window washing has been to use a chemical solution, mixed with tap water, and a squeegee to ensure a streak-free shine. While this method of both commerical and residential window washing will get the job done, there is a more efficient and environmentally friendly alternative, deionized water.
What is deionized water?
The tap water that is traditionally used for window washing contains trace amounts of minerals. While this is ideal for drinking, it is these same minerals that lead to streaks and residue when cleaning your windows, or even your car.
When water is deionized, these same minerals are removed, ensuring a streak-free shine. However what really makes the deionatzion process unique, is that deionization essentially turns your water into a magnet for the dirt and grime, which is ideal for commercial and residential window washing. This eliminates the need for chemical cleansers.
Advantages of using deionized water for window cleaning with irrigated poles
- Environmentally friendly — no detergents of any type of chemical is used, just pure water
- Will take less time from start to finish
- Easier to maneuver, and requires less supplies
- Increases safety by eliminating the need for high ladders
- More cost effective because it requires no chemicals
- Queen Creek
- San Tan Valley
- Apache Junction
- Gold Canyon
Call now for a free estimate! 480-457-9547